Art and Creative Photography workshop by Irina Skripnik, Vienna, Austria, October 26-27th, 2017. Two days of shooting and post-processing. Lots of practice and theory!
Organizers – Irina Skripnik and Viacheslav Skripnik
+38-050-285-3000 + Viber, WhatsApp, Telegram
+38-050-500-8232 + Viber, WhatsApp, Telegram
Languages: English, Russian
Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/791683524324335/
400€ – if you will pay reservation before September the 1st, 2017
500€ – if you will pay reservation after September the 1st, 2017
Reservation fee – 100€ (the rest you pay in the begining of workshop).
Workshop program is good both for beginners and for professional photographers.
For workshop participation you will need (recommended but not oblivious):
- lenses, it is better to bring portrait, wide angle and telephoto lenses;
- flash light;
- paper book and pen for notes, also you can use laptop during the lectures.
I am Irina Skripnik – wedding, event art and creative photographer based in Odessa, Ukraine. For over 10 years I am one of the leading wedding photographers in my region. I create special photography projects and have developed unique techniques of photography post-processing.
My workshop program takes two days of deep dive into the world of art and creative photography. During the workshop we will do complete photo session that will include demonstrations of the whole process from pre-production to post-production.
You will get a lot of useful information that can be used for commercial or personal creative shooting.
Part 1 – meeting and theory.
Day 1 ( 10:00AM – 1:00PM )
The first part of our workshop will be dedicated to a group meeting, participants introductions, analysis of my work and my techniques. I will tell you all the stages of my work, what, how, and why I’m doing. You will get complete overview and understanding of how to create your own projects quickly and without significant investment.
1. About me and my photos.
2. Presentation of my past projects.
3. Discussion of my photos. What tools, equipment, techniques were used for production.
4. Sources of my inspiration.
5. Art photography projects. Stages of preparation and creation of interesting and unusual art shootings.
Part 2 – shootings.
Day 1 ( 2:00PM – 06:00PM )
This is a completely practical part, we will do one complete photo session in one style. All my students will have the opportunity to create beautiful images for their own portfolio using my techniques and methods. During the shooting we will discuss next themes:
1. What gear you should use depending on shooting conditions and final result requirements.
2. Choice of locations.
3. What camera parameters and settings you should use.
4. Variety of light sources.
5. Accessories that help in realization of creative ideas.
6. Model posing tips and aesthetics of movements. Unleashing models.
7. Creation of special effects using available tools during the session.
Part 3 – the post-processing stage.
Day 2 ( 10:00AM – 05:00PM )
Post-processing of the session that we did during the first day. I will share all the secrets and techniques of my post-processing in LR and PS. You will understand how to get maximum results from a minimum investment of your time. During the sessions we will discuss the following topics:
1. Technical equipment that I use for post-processing.
2. Basic software and additional plugins.
3. Analysis of the footage and the selection of successful shots.
4. RAW conversion.
5. Basic post-processing in LR.
6. Coloring photos with a LR ( coloristic ).
7. Human body plastics.
8. Skin post-processing.
9. How to get volume in image, working with chiaroscuro drawing (shadows and lights).
10. Textures and blending modes.
11. Creation of special effects: smoke, fog, fire, dust, lighting effects, flare, bokeh, fabulous and dream effects.
12. Areas of emphasis (accents) using sharpen, blur, color temperature. Getting rid of useless details.
13. Work with the warm and cold areas.
14. The photo painting effect.
Part 4 – final discussion, questions and answers, summarizing the material.
Day 2 ( 05:00PM – 07:00PM )
During the final part of the workshop we will summarize all the material and discuss themes that were most interesting during three days of workshop. We will discuss works of students and I will answer all the questions of my students.
1. Conclusions and summarizing of the material.
2. Answers to the questions.
3. Discussions of students photos.
4. Certificates award.